Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Mobile Marketing Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
This position reports to the Data Analytics Lead and is part of the Analytics and Data Infrastructure team.
How you will contribute to the team:
- Inform business decisions by generating actionable insights with a focus on mobile form factors
- Become a thought leader in respect to all aspects of Evite’s mobile product performance
What you’ll be doing:
- Deconstruct common user behaviors into measurable KPIs and analyze their impact against business objectives
- Translate abstract or high level business questions from various teams and develop an analysis approach
- Proactively identify any data collection needs as they relate to the KPI deconstruction and work cross-functionally to make improvements
What you have:
- Bachelors degree in a business, marketing, mathematics, information management or related field with quantitative coursework
- 0-3 years of analytics and reporting experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Excel (knowledge of advanced functions – pivot tables, lookups, index/match, macros, etc)
- Broad understanding of the marketing landscape and marketing channel functions
- Strong and proven ability to learn new skills and technology platforms
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc) a plus
- Familiarity with reporting automation and BI visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, etc) a plus
This job might be for you if:
- You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
- You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attach to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ. Bullies need not apply.
- "Life's Better Together®" is your next tattoo…just kidding! But it is a motto you will commit to.
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.